Italian Travel and Food

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Introduction to my Italy Blog

This is my first post on this blog, which will be about lots of things Italian. One topic is information about traveling to Italy, including cities, what to see & do, when to go, food and eating, and even some basic Italian language for travelers. In addition, the blog includes information on cooking good and easy Italian food with recipes, and tips and tricks. I hope this information proves interesting a valuable to you.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, I really like your website. Mine is an adventure travel site too... kind of. Sometimes I steer off topic, but it's mostly traveling and studying abroad experiences in Europe. Come visit mine if you have time: http://livingtowrite.wordpress.com. Anyway, I'll be back again. A presto. ~Amanda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home